How are online casino reviewed?
Many factors are taken into account in the process of evaluating online casinos. Dedicated sites spend a huge amount of time checking and evaluating each and every platform in order to be able to provide you with synthesized yet comprehensive information about every single betting platform that offers casino games.
Perhaps the most important aspect when reviewing online casinos is their license status. It checks that the casino has a valid license to carry out such activity, which is a guarantee that not only the platform is legal, but also that you will not become a victim of personal or bank data breaches.
No less important is what security measures are taken by the bookmaker. Encrypting the information with which you supply the page is a very important element for the peace of mind of every user. Reviewers also monitor the fairness of casino games by looking to random numbers generators and independent auditing firms.
Aside from these important elements, it is also important for evaluators of casinos what kind of entertainment they offer to their users: number and variety of games, quality of products, how many table games, slots and themed games there are on the platform. All these factors are taken into account when forming the final assessment. No less important is what software partners the given casino has and whether they are among the market leaders.
Casino bonuses are also an important part of its review. Not only how big they are, but also how often promotions are offered on the platform and how easy the requirements are to fulfill the bonus for users to profit from it. Possible payment methods are also an element that can lower or raise the final estimate. No matter how secure an online casino is and how many and interesting games it offers, if the ways of depositing and withdrawing are limited, it is unlikely to receive a good rating.
Best Online casinos 2023
Bet365.com: Being one of the frontrunners in the online betting industry, having one of the best casino sites. Having flawless reputation and serious customer base, the bookmaker offers a lot of the classic games which provide the necessary fun and profits if you have the necessary luck and skill.
Betano.com: Betano has very quickly become a preferred operator not only for sports betting fans, but also for casino enthusiasts. The company received numerous awards for its platform very soon after it appeared on the horizon. Betano is proud of their huge variety of slots as well as their live casino games, which are some of the best in the industry.
Betway.com: Betway succeeded in a competitive market to stand out from the rest with a very stable platform and an intuitive interface of its platform, having some of the best bonus offers. In addition to the traditional sections in its online casino, Bethway provides its customers with the “Vegas” section, where the biggest winnings and game offers are hidden.
Betfair.com: Betfair is popular among players mainly for their sports betting, but their online casino is far from being overlooked. The company boasts over 400 games on its platform, along with partnering with leading software companies to build the games and the look of the site. The level of security and quality of the products can be easily noticed and for this reason hundreds of users stay on the gaming platform even after their first visit.
Betika: If you are in search of the best online casino real money in the African market, look no further. Betica has one of the richest libraries of casino games, and hardly anyone will be surprised that some of them have an African theme, like “Safari” for example. The operator offers its customers classic games as well as lives casino online games and even a “Crazy Casino” section.
Betsson.com: Betson boasts one of the best software-built online casino sites. This is immediately apparent when you start playing or making payments, as the speed and quality of your time spent on their platform is world-class. Apart from the traditional casino games online, Betson has added other interesting options such as scratch card games, for example.
Betsafe.com: Betsafe is one of the most developed and new online casinos and has several hundred thousand active users every day. Their individual casino sections such as Casino Red, Casino Black and Live Casino are supported by different software companies, but the quality is equally good.
Williamhill.com: Williamhill is a veteran in the betting industry and logically has a very solid reputation and fan base, also providing them with one of the leading casinos in the industry. The bookmaker offers hundreds of casino games, which include both classic games and new offers that attract the interest of players. Many customers prefer William Hill not only because of its excellent rating, but also because all games are active on the mobile app, there are games that can be played for free, and the payment methods are numerous.
Sportingbet.com: Sportingbet offers its customers in its online casino section a very wide variety of games, as well as different game providers. Users prefer their live dealer games, and added bonuses are that there is 24/7 customer support as well as a very wide range of supported currencies.
Bwin.com: For many experienced online players, Bwin is mainly associated with sports betting, but their online casino does not compromise on quality. The gaming catalogue is very rich and with the easy navigation, playing is an enjoyment. The casino has over 1000 games and variety will certainly not be an issue.
What games can be found in online casinos?
These platforms have a huge assortment of different games to test your skills and luck on. There is no limit to how many tables, spinners or roulettes you can fit on the Internet, and the only limit is your imagination.
1. Slot machines: Logically we start with them, since they are the most popular type of game in online casinos. They are easy and quick to learn and require no extra effort, strategy or skill. Everything is in the hands of fate and luck. You don’t have to play with a lot of capital, and sometimes the winnings are far from small. They can have different themes, structures and types of bonuses.
2. Blackjack: The easiest and most popular game. And not only. The rules are clear – get the sum of your cards closer to 21 without rolling over and beat the dealer.
3. Roulettes: In online casinos, they work on the same rules – players bet on a certain number or color, and can also choose different combinations such as “even or odd” or 0, which brings the biggest win.
4. Poker: When we talk about casino, the word poker comes naturally. There are different variations of the game and they all come with their differences in interface, theme and rules.
Best online Casinos for slots
As we said earlier, online slots arevery popular and many platforms are fighting to be the preferred operator for this type of game. Of course, there is no way to name one specific bookmaker with the best conditions for playing slots, but here are two of the market leaders:
1. Leo Vegas: The company is often referred to as the “King of Mobile Casinos” and has the best online slots. Their platform provides excellent quality of games and especially mobile versions. They have a huge variety of slots, some of which are provided by NetEnt, Play’n GO and others.
2. 888 Casino: Their real online casino also works with NetEnt as well as Playtech and Microgaming. They attract customers with a variety of casino slots and progressive jackpots.
Best online Casinos for Blackjack
Blackjack is the most popular online casino game and is logically offered by almost every company in the industry. This means serious competition to attract customers, and some of the platforms manage to stand out:
1. Betway: This is one of the best platforms for playing blackjack. Not only because of the many varieties of the game, but also because of the fact that there are recommended versions for new and experienced players. Betway offers Classic, European and Atlantic City blackjack versions.
2. Betano: Betano boasts a very good rating for its blackjack games. On the bookmaker’s platform, you can find many different variations, table limits and more. They very entertaining interface and update their offers very often to keep customers interested.
Best online Casinos for roulette
- BetBet365: Bet365 offers its online casino customers a huge range of different versions of roulette. The options start from the classic game, continue with Frankie Dettori’s and end up with Dragon Jackpot Roulette. The latter two in particular also have serious prize pools and players can get to serious winnings.
- Bwin: Bwin is one of the operators that offer the most varieties of roulette in its online casino. The bookmaker works with one of the software leaders in the production of this type of game, and their roulette section alone has 19 different types, which certainly provides enough choice and each customer can find the most suitable “room”.
Bonuses and promotions in Online Casinos
Offering bonuses and promotions in online casinos is a common practice and even an invariable part of the dynamics in online betting platforms.
Customers are always happy to have the chance to receive additional funds, which in most cases lead to profits for a minimal investment of their money.
1. Start bonus: This is the best online casino offer and the most common one. In most cases, it is tied to the size of the first deposit made as a percentage of the amount. In addition to a cash bonus, these offers may include free bets on certain spins.
2. Free Spins: Speaking of which, free spins are the second most popular bonus. They can be both part of the starting bonus and as a separate promotion. They allow customers to have a certain number of free slot games without betting their own money. If you fulfill the stipulated bonus rules, all winnings remain with you.
3. No deposit bonus: This offer is not tied to the transfer of an amount to the account, but it is logically smaller in value. The bonus can again be in the form of free spins or cash that you can use for any casino games.
4. Tournaments: Most online casinos often organize special tournaments where their users can compete with each other and the winners get great offers like cash or even vacations.
Payment methods in online casinos
Traditionally, leading casinos work with many payment methods, making them a preferred choice for customers. The greater number of payment methods is not only more convenient, but also a sign of quality and professionalism of the platform.
Most online casinos accept credit cards. In most cases, these transactions are quick and convenient, but users should not overlook the option of e-passports. Companies like PayPal, Skrill and Neteller are popular in online casinos, adding an extra layer of security.
Some online operators are working with prepaid vouchers and cards. One of the most common options is Paysafecard. They can be purchased for a certain amount that is loaded into them, and then you make your deposit through such a voucher.
The least popular, but still growing way to pay is through crypto currencies. The leading online casinos accept Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, and transactions with them are faster and bring anonymity with them.
Safety and security in online casinos
The topic of security in the online space is very extensive, and that of online casinos is a very important aspect of spending time and operating money on these platforms.
One of the most basic criteria for this is the online casino licenses and regulations. The fact that a platform has all the necessary permissions and is under the control of regulators provides assurance to users that all actions on the website or in the mobile application are secure.
The protection of personal data is also an important aspect, and when registering you need to familiarize yourself with whether the operator works according to all requirements such as GDPR or similar in the country where you live.
Data encryption is also one the most important points of online security. It ensures that all communications with the platform and financial transactions are secure and protected from malicious contacts.
Customer support in online casinos
The level of customer service very often turns out to be the tipping point when choosing a betting operator.Customers are tempted by bonuses, games and interface, but how quickly and qualitatively their questions and problems are solved is also a major part of the puzzle.
Players have several points on which they rate customer service:
1. Channels of communication: For users, the maxim always applies: “The more ways of communication, the better”. The leading platforms are using phone, chat or email to connect with their customers. Some have even developed an FAQ menu that very often answers standard questions that you don’t need to ask a mobile casino online employee.
2. Availability: Industry-leading online casinos have constant customer support. However, some operators have active employees ready to solve any questions and cases only during working hours.
3. Responsiveness: No matter how many channels of communication and no matter how many hours customer service agents are active, if they don’t respond in a reasonable amount of time and resolve issues quickly, everything else doesn’t matter. The leaders among online casinos can boast of a large team “behind the scenes” that not only responds quickly to any query, but also resolves the situation in a quick time.
Playing in an online casino is like being able to teleport. Even from the couch of your home, you can experience the glitz, euphoria and winnings that can’t be seen even in Las Vegas. You can now become a casino lord with one click, but remember to choose a reputable operator and play responsibly so that fun and winnings go hand in hand.